Sunday, July 22, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses then I will keep the fire of life is not extinguished

Side of the one pair of bells the size of eyes staring at me curiously,cheap basketball jerseys, as if the discovery is nothing new things in general.
I do not know then is how a state, was able at that time in my side of the Talk about the skills that I still can not use the edge of the earth edge large part of it, is therefore to enter the wilderness world, Anyway, my eyes all the edge of the earth, when I finally risk of another danger before its landing, When I finally realized that the distance from the ground is getting closer, and in the side of the Behind Qu such as I can assure you, ears clearly hear the sound of dozens of sound of bones breaking,fake oakley sunglasses, of which there are many that completely comminuted, even to the Medical Center also have to rest for several days in order to restore the type.
As for the impact of trauma, internal injuries are more numerous then I do not even have to do again, preparation for death, because the body bones crush makes me no way to eat any of the immortality of my hands with the current healing the most outstanding also Dan. game as long as my dose of immortality, then I will keep the fire of life is not extinguished, and then slowly recover.
But now, I have no opportunity. My whole body up and down the outflow of blood, I could feel his breathing has become a blood, because I feel the presence of less than air.
I can not hear, see, either still be able to feel the heart beating strong, I'm afraid I really thought he was already hung up. But precisely because of this strong pulsation of the heart, I know that the blood loss ground faster.
I feel we should put out the fire of life

No comments:

Post a Comment